CMSP has a vision that one day, every Central Minnesota household will consciously utilize local, sustainably grown or ethically produced food, goods and services.
In order to attain this vision, our mission is to facilitate local, sustainable food production and markets through education and community building for a diverse and inclusive Central Minnesota.
We are guided by a set of organizational core values that navigate everything we do:
- Actions that contribute to the common good
- Reverence for the environment in all our actions
- Opportunities for people from all cultures and backgrounds
- Accountability to our participants, volunteers, donors and community
- Quality and excellence in everything we do and sell
- Integrity and transparency in the operation of our programs
We invite you to explore more to find out how you can join us in our journey!
“The frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives.”-Indian Proverb