CMSP, in partnership with the City of St. Cloud, The Joint Planning Sustainability Committee and St. Cloud State University, invites St. Cloud area farmers, vendors and local green businesses to join us at the 2nd Annual Sustainability Expo on Sunday April 22, from 11AM-3PM.
1. Great opportunity to promote individual farmers markets.
2. Exhibit tables are also available to promote individual farmers.
3. There are no fees. Six foot exhibit spaces with 6 foot tables are free.
4. Electricity available for free.
5. No hidden charges.
6. Pre purchased, sustainable local foods are free to the public.
7. Expect more than 50 exhibitors this year.
8. Expect 2,000 plus attendees.
9. Last year’s vendors expressed excellent results).
10. See below for online application.
Register online here. The deadline is register is Friday, March 2.
Contact Rick Miller at 320-492-9415 with any questions.